Anxiety Blend Essential Oil
A sweet and soothing aroma
Combining Sweet Orange, Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Frankincense essential oils, ECO. Anxiety blend has been developed to reduce nervous tension and relieve symptoms of mild anxiety. The sweet and soothing aroma will help calm your mind, relax your body and increase vitality.
- Relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
- Help maintain emotional wellbeing
- Promote body relaxation
- Enhance body adaptation to stress
- Increase vitality
- Improve sleep quality
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
How to use:
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Australian Shores essential oil blend to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Topically:Mix 1 drop of essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
- Diffuse or dilute: and then massage 2-4 drops as required.
Active ingredients: Citrus sinensis fruit peel essential oil 740 uL/mL, Lavandula angustifolia herb top flowering essential oil 200 uL/mL, Cananga odorata flower essential oil 40 uL/mL, Boswellia serrata gum essential oil 20 uL/mL
Sun Exposure Warning
If applying citrus essential oils or blends that contain citrus topically avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours as they may cause photosensitivity.
Is this safe for use during pregnancy?
Use this oil with care, best used in a diffuser or diluted with a carrier oil (1% ratio). Avoid using essential oils during the first trimester unless you are under the supervision of a qualified practitioner.
Is this safe for children?
We do not recommend the use of essential oils for children under 3 months. After 3 months use small amounts in a diffuser or for massage use a 1% dilution ratio in a carrier oil.
Is this safe to use around pets?
Use this oil with caution around pets, never use topically and store bottles out of reach. If you have any concerns please contact your vet.
Can I ingest this oil?
Essential oils should not be taken internally unless you have consulted with a health professional or Aromatherapist first.
For external use only.
Store below 25°C FLAMMABLE.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL